Tuesday 3 April 2018

Love letter from a Charger

'm happy, I think.

Cause I give you life by penetrating some parts of me in holes of you, I could see you like it,too.

I love seeing you light up when we touch. Get loud without restrictions when we touch. Go all out when we touch. Get hot when we touch. And I love how it's all because of me, baby, you know we always have this spark between us.

I'm jealous, I think.

As much as I want to take as long as I could, they keep on designing our dates to be shorter. I sometimes wish your cells become old and get easily weary cause it means more time with me.

I get pissed sometimes. There are days you just want to use me, lights off and shut down. Too tired? Or all too selfish? Or maybe I expected too much from you. Im sorry. It's just because this once or twice a day affair we have is all the sunlight I could get. Then after that, I'm left in the dark. While to you I am just a rest station. A limitation, even. After all, with all the wireless prowess that you have, who would want to touch the ground again?

But then again, I'm okay. I think.

Cause I know, no matter where you go or what you do, I'm sure it is me you will come home to.

Through good days, though bad days, I'll sit with you. I'll will watch you from zero to hundred and even way, waay after, and when sometimes you needed to run before full capacity, I would understand.

Cause with you, I feel my worth. I feel powerful. All my 2.1 glorious milliamperes with adaptive capability, one-ten or two-twenty.

Because this is what Love does. I give without minding to be loved back. I give spark to those who lose it. I breathe voltage in my veins, and I won't mind doing it over and redundantly over again.

After all, I was designed to give

No comments:

Post a Comment